Skip to content
- During the procedure, a licensed medical professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Treatment lasts 30-60 minutes and is non-invasive and requires no downtime. Each procedure also includes a session of radio frequency (RF).
- Radiofrequency (RF): uses electromagnetic waves to stimulate collagen production.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh